Novitech can provide a full range of pipeline engineering and integrity services either directly, or through Campos EPC.
Anomaly selection for investigations and repairs
We can go beyond the normal analysis and report delivery by performing comprehensive engineering review and examination prior to investigations and repairs of severe anomalies.
Field Verification Methods Review and Recommendations
At Novitech, we have comprehensive knowledge in all major non-destructive disciplines. These methods include Ultrasonics, Radiography, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant and Eddy Current. We can assist and guide when choosing the best NDE approach to verify anomalies.
These anomalies include:
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC)
- Circumferential Stress Corrosion Cracking (CSCC)
- Hook Cracks in ERW and Flash Weld Long Seams
- Lack of Fusion in ERW and Flash Weld Long Seams
- Lack of fusion in Girth Welds
- Incomplete Penetration in Girth Welds
- External Metal Loss
- Internal Metal Loss
- Internal Manufacturing Flaws
- External Manufacturing Flaws
- Mechanical Damage
- Mechanical Damage with Cracking
- Mid-wall Laminations
- Sloping Laminations
Regulatory Compliance Review and Assessment
We can provide additional engineering services to assist with regulatory compliance in both Canada and the United States.
Fitness for Service
As it pertains to data collected by Novitech ILI tools, we can provide assistance and guidance to help determine fitness for service.